1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CREATING THE .DVD FILE

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by LEEKOP, Jan 24, 2007.

1. LEEKOP

LEEKOP Regular member

just extracted a 360 game and the file i need to burn in clone is not with it , is there any way to create it please .
    the only file i have is the 7 gb image file called mrg-tt
    thankyou

2. iHack

iHack Member

use ss merger..get the ss.bin from various places and merge the iso file wit it and it should give u a .dvd file then just burn wit clone cd

3. ohhshiet

ohhshiet Member

i never use a .dvd file to burn. i burn directly from the iso file with imgburn just make sure you set the layerbreak to 1913760. hope that helps.

4. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

imgburn is much faster and easy way. I also burn just the iso file but it works both ways what program are u useing to upload the game files?

5. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

imgburn is much faster and easy way. I also burn just the iso file but it works both ways what program are u useing to upload the game files?

6. fgamer

fgamer Guest

Ok I'm a little confused I backed up one of my games by using the Hotswap Method downloaded the ss.bin file and it seems to work ok. The thing that confuses me is the PFI.bin and DMI.bin, are those used at all? Because from every forum I've been to I don't hear anyone mention pfi.bin or dmi.bin. When making a backup is the pfi.bin and dmi.bin needed at all I don't get it?