1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Creating Xbox games using torrents and burning them to play in xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by cdnqt, Feb 2, 2007.

1. cdnqt

cdnqt Member

hi i have an xbox that was moded a month ago from my friends friends. it has evolution x on it. i was wondering how u do create an xbox game n burn it. my friend said download game n burn it as an iso using nero or extract it if its not an iso to an iso. i have down that but my dvd-r wont wonk. i can watch movies on it but no play games. im a noob to this but really interested in finding out what i am doing wrong. oh i dont no if mynes a pal or ntsc. but i usually download in rar or iso format then convert the rar. also i herd i may need a dvd decrypter.

Please help thanks

christina

2. cdnqt

cdnqt Member

oh i for got to mention i dont have a dual layerd drives but i dont think that matters because im not copying the game from disk to disk

3. steimy

steimy Active member

you should not need dual layer. And DVD Decrypter is a great program to burn the ISO files, also IMGburn is another good one.
    If you already know how to download, use Winrar to extract the first file and get the ISO i will skip that stuff.

Things it could be:
    1. you are burning then at too high a speed
    2. you are not using good DVD's, movies work on about anything but games have to be on quality DVD's (i like Taiyo Yuden 8X DVD-R)
    4. If it is modded then PAL or NTSC should not matter as it should play both
    5. your burner needs a firmware upgrade.
    Are you able to get your friend to let you try one of their back up games that you know works in your Xbox to see if it plays?
    http://www.teammodders.com/forum/ho...so-using-dvd-decrypter-and-alcohol-t1955.html
    http://www.teammodders.com/forum/ho...so-using-craxtion-qwix-and-clonexb-t1951.html