1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cropping Help

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by vetter345, Jan 7, 2005.

1. vetter345

vetter345 Guest

When backing up resident evil and little black book, it starts the movie with about a 2:20 blank then movie begins..I searched for previous postings but did not find..How do i remove the 2:20 blank at the start of the movie? by cropping? what program and how? this is greek to me so please look over my confusion..Thanks

2. Galbin

Galbin Guest

dvdshrink allows you to crop from the front and back of each title (once they're displayed on the left pane) by clicking on the right most icon on the left pane. For LLB, just grab a whole bunch from the front, then back of to where time is set to zero...and you killed the empty frames

Good luck

3. vetter345

vetter345 Guest

used dvd decrypter and then shrink..shrink would not open so went directly to folder and selected open with shrink, finally opened, found the start frame, set it, went to encode the movie and it stopped half way through said out of memory-cannot continue..I have over a gig of memory--never had this problem..Any answer as to what is could be?

4. ozy

ozy Regular member

If you use dvd decrypter 3.5.2.0 then it will work because there is some sort of added encryption to new discs and this version of decrypter has been updated for this reason. Little Black Book and Resident Evil 2 so far have had this problem.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2005
  5. vetter345

vetter345 Guest

used the new decrypter, it will go regular re edit-full frame or w/s fine..but when i try to fix the start / end frame--with shrink--goes almost 50% encoding then starts bogging and ends with cannot continue, out of memory..i know its not my system..shrink does fine as long as i do not try to fix the 2 minute gap at start of movie by directions at first of post..any ideas?