1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cso's to big for memory stick

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by felon481, Mar 1, 2007.

1. felon481

felon481 Guest

i have 3.02 oe-c fw and a cso thats too big for my stick. do i use devhook? if so which one?

2. ThisDude

ThisDude Regular member

Read my guide; How to play ISOS/ CSOS via USB In FW 3.10 OE-A' or lower with usbmount v1.03 - (Buggy) from here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/455639

This will allow you to play games from the pc instead of directly from your psp mem stick

Last edited: Mar 1, 2007
  3. paul91

paul91 Regular member

if your cso is to big for your memstick then u need a bigger one...devhook cant solve this problem for u

4. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

yea...if u have a 2 gig memory stick u can play any psp games, since the UMD hold up to 1.4 gig

5. felon481

felon481 Guest

so what your telling me is that im screwed as far as playing game that are too big.....so whats devhook good for now?

6. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

devhook cant helph u here, it just emulates higer firmwares like 3.10,so that u can play the ISOs that reguest such high firmware
    the only thing is ThisDudes way, try it ull be able to play the games through ur computer,but can be abit anyonig if u have a short USB cable

7. stevenps2

stevenps2 Regular member

or you could go check out maxconsole for a ripkit, (you need to registar but its a cool site),then it should hopefully fit on your card

8. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

Actually, it's 1.8 GB

9. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

did you even read thedude's post paul? lol yes you can, and it isnt that hard ;)

10. shadow270

shadow270 Guest

heh, i wasnt sure about that,thanks for the correction