1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft Pro 5.07

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mullins, Feb 2, 2005.

1. mullins

mullins Member

I am trying to convert 3 films from avi to dvd using cucusoft pro, the problem being is that it is unable to open the framset,I find it hard to believe that all 3 films have an issue, Could someone please please help me.

2. andmerr

andmerr Guest

before you use cucusofts avi2mpeg how about you run your files through avicodec and then post the results of the files.

avicodec if you dont have it can be downloaded from

http://avicodec.duby.info/

software description:

AVIcodec v1.1 - Free multimeda files analyser :
    Gives detailled information, especially the codecs needed to play the file, and where to download those codecs if they are missing on your system.

Recognized formats :
    Natively : AVI, ASF & WMV, Real (.rm, .rmvb), Ogg (.ogg, .ogm), Mpeg-(S)VCD-DVD (.mpg, .vob)
    Others : all those handled by DirectShow (.mp3, ...).
    Features : install program, tooltips, drag & drop support, accessible from contextual menu in Explorer, export of all the information, recusive directory analysis, ...
    Langages : Chinese, Deutsch, English, Español, Francais, Hungarian, Italiano, Nederlands, polski, Portugûes, Romanian, Russian.
    If your language is not there, please help me to add a translation in your language.
    Code : Borland C++ Builder 6. Source code available on demand.
    New : Next release (1.2) will use MediaInfo DLL to grab file information. MediaInfo adds Mastroska support and others interesting things !