1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cucusoft trouble

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by spald, Sep 27, 2007.

1. spald

spald Member

Hello. I recently got the cucusoft dvd to ipod software. The problem is, about 75% of the time the outputed file turns jumpy about halfway through. By jumpy, I mean it doesn't skip but the video and audio start to flash around about a second from where the movie is, jumping from scene to half a second back then back to original scene, and doing this about twice a second. Needless to say its a very annoying issue and all I can do is scrap the file and try again with about a 25% success rate. Its done it on a number of DVDs, but after enough tries, nearly every DVD has eventually succeeded. The problem with this route is I'm trying to put my whole DVD collection onto itunes/ipod and at this rate it will takes months.

I keep all input/output on default aside from the auto video and audio sinc as well as the "save DVD" setting where I save 200 mb intervals to my hard drive.

2. spald

spald Member

after checking it again, I guess a better way to describe it would be that the video has a more of a strobe reaction where it just flashes black, but it nearly instantaneous switches back.