1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cue and bin to big for cd-r and it won't work what do i do now?

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by zerosouls, Jan 14, 2005.

1. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

hi im having some trouble i downloaded a dvd riped game called dragonball z budakia 3 and it was about 300 megs when i extracted the bin and cue it went to about 800 megs so i tried burning them to 2 cds they didnt work just went to a black screen i tried cogswap cdloader i know they won't make a difference but how do i make this game work? or how do i burn it to a dvd? i usaslly use dvd decrypter for dvd based ps2 games and when i tried burning the bin and cue to the dvd it told me it's not the right file format want to try anyway? something like that so how do i burn it to dvd or cd-r and make it work?

2. dragulaAC

dragulaAC Active member

You can't burn it to a dvd, so it has to go on a cd-r. Make sure when trying to burn this image that you select the .cue file and also make sure that both the .cue file and the .bin file are in the same location. However, when you d/l something, you can't always be sure that it is good.

3. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

ok i did that but how do i boot it? i useed nero accidently at 40x should i go lower?