1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cum on guys serious help needed

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by illtemper, Apr 2, 2005.

1. illtemper

illtemper Member

rite ive looked everywhere for help with fifa street and i heard this is the place to be so dont let me down folks

i burnt the game from a rented copy and is wrked but the only thing was that it took ages to load and the music jumped i read around and ppl sed i needed a patch

i created a iso file from my backup copy using iso buster. i then applied the patch made frm gnie for pal sytems. the only problem is the iso file which came up after the patch was done was only 2.8gb and on the read me file it sez it shud be around 4.7gbs.

now do i move this iso file with all the fifa street stuff wat i hav frm wen i used iso buster and delete the original image

or do i just burn this iso file which 2.4gb?

plz help as soon as possible if any wud like my email adress to talk in msn messenger as this easier plz do hesitiate to ask thankx in advance ppl look forward to hearing ur commentz

2. syzable

syzable Guest

2.8gb is about the right size after it's been patched. Burn it and it shall work.

3. illtemper

illtemper Member

are you sure y has it gone down in size???

4. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

It was probably filled up with dummy files. Also, lot's of times when you rebuild a PS2 image it just ends up smaller. This could be a bad thing if you play it off disks, but if you're like me and use Hdloader, then it just saves space. Sometimes it shrinks your game, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it makes you game BIGGER then the original.

5. mybarras

mybarras Member

no posts about copying rented games it is illegal and against forum rules

6. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

Sigh..it would be nice if people actually READ the rules before telling you you're breaking one. http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2487
    There they are, buddy. This part in particular.............

"case examples regarding rule number five (5). No piracy.

Case: Pirated material, such as serial numbers and direct links to pirated, copyrighted material (including direct links to torrent files and ed2k links). PROHIBITED

Case: Technical, in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention (i.e. cracking). PROHIBITED

Case: Discussion about pirated content and piracy, such as converting (downloaded) video and/or audio files to DVD/AudioCD/whatever format. PERMITTED

Case: Discussion about copy protection circumvention in general (extracting encrypted content, such as DVD movies, compact discs, copy protected console and computer software, using existing software). PERMITTED

Case: Links to sites offering possibly pirated content (including torrent files and ed2k links). PERMITTED"

illtemper didnt post any bad links, ask for any serial numbers, or have "in depth discussion about copy protection circumvention". In fact i would say what he was talking about falls more under "extracting encrypted content(if you can even call it that)........using existing software", which is "PERMITTED". I hope i have been of help clearing things up for you, mybarras. :)

7. illtemper

illtemper Member

sori if i broke ne rules but dis is seriously peein me off lol

8. illtemper

illtemper Member

i jus wanna no whether after i have patched the game it shud be 2.7gb?

and out of all the files wat do burn is it jus the iso image i got frm patching the game???

9. mybarras

mybarras Member

i stand corrected sorry for any misunderstanding