1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

***custom...ahem....modification*****

Discussion in 'PS2' started by bluejoker, Dec 22, 2004.

1. bluejoker

bluejoker Member

Heres what i'm trying to do....i'm trying to place my hard drive in a external case then hook that(usb to ide adapter cable) to the network adapter so that way i can install games via the computer, wouldn't have to mess with the hard drive, and it runs cooler.Only problems is if the hd loader can detect the hard drive and be able to format it and if the hard drive needs to be fully connected to the network adapter or as long as the hard drive is receiving power it would work... DO ANYBODY HAVE ANY IDEAS B4 I GO AND F**K SOMETHING UP..

2. notmyname

notmyname Regular member

AFAIK, there is no USB support in HDLoader/HDAdvance... yet. That is currently preventing you from reaching your goal.

3. Winter_99

Winter_99 Guest

Nah it will work as hes connecting the hd to the network adapter, not to the usb port on the ps2.

4. andyfrank

andyfrank Regular member

on ps2ownz.com, search around there there is a usb loader utility making for the slim ps2 but will work with the old ps2