1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Background and Icon for Popstation Gui Ver. 2.21 Beta

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Cloud637, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Cloud637

Cloud637 Regular member

I'm trying to make a custom background and icon for my PSX to PSP game. I have a picture thats 144 x 80 for the icon. My background picture that I want is 480 x 272. After editing the pictures with microsoft paint, I saved both as ICONO.PNG and PIC1.PNG . They were originally jpeg images. Then I added them into popstation and I clicked "Preview EBOOT", it shows my custom icon and background images. When I click "GO", it said "The selected ICONO.PNG file is not valid! (invalid signature)". Also said "The selected PIC1.PNG file is not valid! (invalid signature)". How do I fix this so that I could add custom images? Thanks.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2007
  2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Are you using PBP Unpacker?
    What do you mean by, "they were originally jpeg images"? Did you use Photoshop CS3 to convert the files or did you just change the extension from .jpeg to .png. If you're using Microsoft Paint to edit photo's, I'll just assume you don't have Photoshop. Photoshop is best for this type of thing.