1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom BootUp For fw3.03oe-c

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by itsmyswag, Jan 29, 2007.

1. itsmyswag

itsmyswag Member

sooo ive seen on youtube where people have custom bootups instead of saying sony entertainment system it has a custom statup like showing falling letter from the matrix...wat do i do how do i do this??/wat do i need to do this??

Another question

When it starts up games and it says PSP and makes that noise how do i change that??wat do i need to change that???

2. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

well first if you dont already have it, i suggest you get 3.03OE-C. After that if you wanna be perfectly safe and not brick your psp, dont change the boot-up. (which is called opening_plugin.rco) Not only do you take a chance in bricking your psp, but it also messes up psx emulation. which means no ps1. but if you still wanna make your psp cool check out AD for info on custom XMB icons and gameboots.(the screen that is shown before a game loads) just ask around people will help you, just be careful.

3. Smurff

Smurff Regular member

uhm ur giving bogus info dude. well not bogus, just mis-informed.

get 3.03 OE-B and then get the nonflash version of Cintro.

then u'll have whatever u can find/want for an initial boot screen.

4. bigcuz000

bigcuz000 Regular member

im just telling him what happened to me. i fooled around with the opening_plugin and it did not let me play PS1 games. Flashing is cool just be careful and back-up things is all im saying.