1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom cd and dvd cover making program

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by flanker2, Mar 6, 2005.

1. flanker2

flanker2 Guest

hey guys1 i wonder if you have any clues of which program is best to create a custom dvd disc label?
    sometimes there's no label available to download for the movie you're looking for.i've seen that many post their labels as custom.

any clues?
    thanks a million folks!

2. jim_dandy

jim_dandy Active member

If youve been reading many posts, then you should know that the consensus is, to not use stick on labels.Stick on labels can cause many problems.If you need to have your disc labeled, then you should look into a printer that prints directly on printable media.
    I use a sharpie only
    good luck
    jD

3. bassnut

bassnut Regular member

jim_dandy is right ..... I have been peeling lables now for a month and you don't want to go there .... trust me. Other guys have had good luck but not me ..... use your own judgment there. If you have Nero they have a decent progy included .... I also have used the Neato Media Face progy which is pretty good to.

4. TATTOOZIT

TATTOOZIT Member

Hey bassnut, what is the name of that program in nero for dvd covers? do you know? i have nero 6 ultra and i havent come across anything, maybe im not looking in the right place...

toozit

Last edited: Apr 11, 2005
  5. JJenn74

JJenn74 Member

For good covers (cd and cover) go to cdcovers.cc -----It's a really great website for covers. I've put stick on covers on all my copies without any problems.