1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom cintros, gameboots, and icon animations

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by h117, Jul 11, 2007.

1. h117

h117 Member

Theres this guide that shows how to make PMF formatted movies (used to make cintros, gameboots, psp video clips):

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=psp&thread.id=2941385

I'm still waiting for lumines to show up off amazon, so can someone test this for me?

By the way, windows movie maker is easier to shorten movies than their method. Be sure to have the avi and mp4 codecs (search on google).

I used Movavi Video Converter 5.5 to convert the mp4 (or wmv) to an avi. Make the clip 3 times bigger than what you want because this only coverts 30% of the clip >_>

Then use the stream composer to make the mps, then mps to pmf.

2. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

I'll test; I've been looking (though not that hard) for something like this. I'll let you know how things turn out.

3. h117

h117 Member

ok, thanks =D

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

I just finished setting it up and I can proudly present a success on 3.40 OE-A.

For the AVI file, I used Pinnacle Movie Maker 9.4 - it had everything I need as far as splitting and converting to .AVI goes.

5. h117

h117 Member

Awesome! I'll check out that program for sure, it sounds alot easier than what I've been doing lol