1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Coldboot On 3.71 m33-4

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PlowKing, Jan 6, 2008.

1. PlowKing

PlowKing Guest

Does anyone know if there is a way to flash a custom coldboot on 3.71 m33 and have the PSX games working?

Thanks

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Before 3.71, with its built-in theme modifier, you had to access the flash directly and copy over files that do this. Now that 3.71 has THEME feature, most designers are too lazy to create the flash files for custom boot screens. If you go to ConsoleSpot, they still have those custom boot screens I think. They're simple files you copy to the flash. Please don't mess with anything other than the files they give you or risk brick.

3. PlowKing

PlowKing Guest

Thanks, but you didn`t quite answer my question.. I know how to put the rco file on the flash0, I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a way to have a custom coldboot and be able to play PSX eboots. Because I tried adding a custom coldboot and the PSX eboots wouldn`t load, I have read that many others also has this problem.. Never found a straight answer though