1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom dash

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by mrbla, Mar 19, 2007.

1. mrbla

mrbla Member

I softmodded my x box by using action replay to get sid 3 linux installer for Splinter cell. Then i went down to splinter cell on community saves and got the save for the linux profile. I went on checkpoints with and it brought me to the sid 3 screen. It didint ask me any questions like i've read in other forums instead it had a menue (im using unleashed x) of stuff like install softmod, install unleashed x, reboot xbox,create MS dashbord and install evox x. Then when i turn off my x box it 's dashboard dosint look any differnt and it only goes to the sid 3 screen when i put in splinter cell. So how do i make the custumize my original xbox dashboard. Or is that my xbox is not softmodded yet. And how do i fix it to connect to FTP and to customize my dashboard.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

can it play a burned game? If so then it is somftmodded. And as far as the dashboard you do not mod the original MS Dash, you just add a hacked dash like EvoX or UnleashX. It also depends on what way you set it up to boot. There are several different ways. I like the dual-boot mode. Which will take you to the MS Dash if you start the Xbox using the eject button, but to your hacked dash if you use the power button. If you can read a burned disc you can always get AID 3.1 abd redo it so it is what you want. It has SID 4.5 (the newest version) along with the AID auto installer which has all the dashboards and programs, emulators and such on it. It should also come with a PDF file that explains how to use both programs, and how to build the AID 3.1 ISO to burn to a DVD. It comes with a lot, then some add on packs for things like languages, and DHCP dashboards.
    you can get it at ISOhunt and you can find information here:
    http://www.aideluxe.com/