1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom firmware 3.03 oeb to be released soon!!!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by iwillgetu, Jan 10, 2007.

1. iwillgetu

iwillgetu Regular member

There have been tid bits of information released over at maxconsole about Dark_aleX’s next release to his awsome custom FW for the psp.

The big feature that will be add’ed (as far as leaked information goes) has to do with the AVC video’s size being unlocked. Allowing you to view them at the full resolution 480×272, insted of the current 320×240 limit for the offical sony firmware!

great for all you psp movie lovers

2. mfrink

mfrink Regular member

Gosh, i can't keep up with all these upgrades! Can someone show me how to compress PSX games now that it's supported with 3.03 OE-A?

3. shedeus

shedeus Regular member

4. ZenDuo

ZenDuo Guest

lately i think i get more excited about the updates that are released than the games i play.

5. ggbarnum

ggbarnum Regular member

Don't watch video on my PSP so nothing of any interest in this new revision really for me. Think I will probably skip it and wait for the next one to see what that introduces.

6. aj101788

aj101788 Guest

done 3.03OE-B waka waka