1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom firmware, devhook or both??

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by arkmaster, Jul 26, 2007.

1. arkmaster

arkmaster Member

is possible for a psp running custom firmware like 3.40oe a and have devhook and you have to pick one

2. mrmcman

mrmcman Guest

theres no need for devhook if u got custom firmware. custom firmware is way better anyway.

3. MOREL119

MOREL119 Member

Dude, i can talk from experience cause i combined those and it's not working well. You'll get a black screen while trying to get out from devhook to your Firmware, and you'll sure sh** in your pants. so.. My suggestion is like the dude from above. Upgrade to CF and have fun cause Devhook don't support games that require firmware above 2.71.

so CF. Good luck.

4. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

devhook can (from what i hear) support up to 3.11, im positive of at least 3.03. trying devhook was pretty fun, try it out irf ur at 1.50 and then go to custom firmware, you'll appreciate custom firmware alot more then because it's alot simpler, and ^^^^ he's right it gave me so many black screens i almost sh!t myself and there's not much you can do once you semi-brick :D

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007