1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Firmware for phat-psp with 3.51

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by nimluap, Jan 19, 2008.

1. nimluap

nimluap Member

I have a phat psp with 3.51. I understand that I'll need to pandorize the battery. How can I go about doing this? Anyone know or have any documentations?

I have a slim and was able to install cfw by hard cutting into the motherboard of the battery. I tried using that battery for the phat but it doesn't work. Is there a similar way or any other way that I can go about to create a pandora for the phat?

Help and leads is much appreciated.

Thanks.

2. SL7Rips

SL7Rips Regular member

5th Pin

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Go HERE and follow this guide using your SLIM Custom Firmware PSP. When you get to the Pandora Battery part place the FAT battery in the SLIM and convert it using the application provided in the guide (The FAT battery will fit into your SLIM).

After you have created the Magic Memory Stick and converted the FAT battery with the PSP SLIM use that to install the custom firmware to your FAT PSP.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008