1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom firmware problem

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by repsaj, Jul 27, 2007.

1. repsaj

repsaj Member

Well I place custom xmb themes on my psp but then I decided to take them off so I place all of the Flash0 that I backed up from the original and place it back into the psp but after I did this I turned on my psp and when I went and start an iso all I got was a black screen and after 20 sec. it turns off. I tried recovery mode and made my psp back into 1.5 and update it back to 3.40 oe-a but it still won't work. I tried different custom firmwares such as 3.03 oe-c and 3.10 oe isos still won't work but when I tried playing the isos using devhook it work. the gba emulator still works only the isos are the one that won't work. Can someone help me

2. marlino23

marlino23 Regular member

adjust your settings in the recovery menu. you know what to adjust them to right?

3. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member

In case you don't know what to adjust them to:

In recovery mode, click on Configuration. Disable NO-UMD mode.

Go back to the main recovery menu and click on Advanced and then Advanced Configuration. Disable everything here.

Your iso should work fine after this, just so long as you have a UMD in the drive.