1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Gameboot.pmf glitch?

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by messwitme, Feb 19, 2007.

1. messwitme

messwitme Member

I have downloaded many, MANY, .pmfs. Whenever I rename one to gameboot.pmf and put it in vsh/resource, then I start up any game, but it still just shows a white screen with the word PSP. Help please, I would use the Prince of Persia Slashing one, but its too big, my flash room is like 448 kb left. I would like to be able to use the pmfs.

BTW, I used the PSPSet I found in the forums, but it doesn't work.

2. hexitnow

hexitnow Active member

i am willing to bet 100 bux your on an OE firmware. Anything past 2.81 almost consumes the whole of flash0. If you dont have enough space on flash0 it can cause gameboot's to not load. I would look into freeing flash0 space or using the gameboot path modifier.

3. messwitme

messwitme Member

Yes, I am on 3.03 OE - C. What is that gameboot path modifier thing?
    And how do you know what to clear out from the flash0 space?

4. tehjoker

tehjoker Regular member

Flash Agent has an option to remove 2.5mbs worth of 5hit (its usually the system languages, like chinese and others).

5. messwitme

messwitme Member

Can you show me a link how to do that? I have flash agent d2 or something, but I can't find that option...