1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Guitar Hero II Help

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by fenders, Jun 29, 2007.

1. fenders

fenders Member

ok, so I had all the songs on guitar hero replaced and ready to go. Then, when i try to get the files ready to burn to dvd. I made them into an iml file, then I started using apache 2 so I can make the iso to burn. i opened the iml file and started the process, it started fine and got to 99% and stayed there for about 4 hours(thats how long i let it go anyways) and the file was way too big for the dvd to burn, so i just stopped apache. of course, then my songs and stuff on gh was all screwd up, so i have to start over. did i do something wrong? or does it get smaller when your done or what? I am new to this stuff.

2. fbmrider

fbmrider Member

download Apache 3, it seems to fix all of the stopping issues. Also, make sure all other programs are closed when you run apache.

3. fenders

fenders Member

ok thx, ill try it

4. Jase10

Jase10 Member

Do you know if I can copy the iso to my PS2 harddrive and play it that way instead of burning a DVD copy?