1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Halo 4 Edition Xbox 360 Slim

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by C4RN1, Feb 15, 2013.

1. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

I haven't been around AD Forums in a quite a while, so i figured i would post my latest project and see what you guys think. I bought a halo 4 limited edition by itself, cut and hacked it to my liking and it's now a work of art.

Here's some pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Led array made up of 11 0603 blue leds and a sickmods led board
    [​IMG]

Video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn1b6jBGYSk

I cut the inside "rf sheild" to match the design on it because i couldn't simply get rid of it. I think it makes it look a bit more complex than cutting a big hole in the rf shield or leaving it out completely.

Anyway tell me what you guys think.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2013
  2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

So was it just the Blue LED's and blue fan that you added to it?

Looks nice, pretty cool!

3. C4RN1

C4RN1 Regular member

It's got:
    A Talismoon Slim Whisper Fan with blue leds
    A Sickmods.net led board with 11 blue 0603 leds and a 10ohm resistor using a 5v source. (mounted in back of dvd drive)
    The top has been cut so you can see the disc, drilled for clearance for the wires and painted silver to blend in.
    The rf shielding has been cut along the painted design on it to keep more of the design. So if you look at it there's some metal strips separating the top of the dvd drive and the top of the plastic case.

So it's a bit more than just the blue leds really, but the halo 4 case is already an amazing case to start modding.