1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

custom slide card?

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ralph19, Feb 19, 2005.

1. Ralph19

Ralph19 Member

ok guys i just burned a new backup and i want to test it out, the problem is that one of my nephews misplaced my slide card and i cant find it anywhere. So what I wanna know is if there is some type of template or a way of making a sort of "custom" slide card to use in the mean while?

2. yugioh2me

yugioh2me Regular member

there is a template in the thread that is stickied:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105

here it is:

[bold]Swipe Card Info & Basic Template[/bold]

The only modification is the front tray cover has to be taken off. On the bottom of the tray (when ejected) remove the little screw and with a quick tug (holding the faceplate on both sides) the cover will pop off. If the little clip(s) break it is okay you can always glue it back on if needed.

I made my card out of some spare sheet aluminum but you can use an old credit card, discount card (Petco, GNC, Blockbuster etc.) or something similar. [bold]Do not[/bold] use the picture to "trace" onto a material; it is not to scale! It is just to give you an idea of the shape and look it should be when completed. Use the measurements given to make the card as that is what is accurate for use.

[​IMG]

[bold]Attached picture is the Pin that is needed to be moved. Make sure it is all the way left or right when you are swapping discs in or out[/bold]

[​IMG]

3. fingerzme

fingerzme Member

Last edited: Feb 22, 2005