1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Theme In 3.30oe..

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by glenquag, Apr 15, 2007.

1. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Okay, so i just updated to 3.30oe and i wanted a custom backround. I put the one from the black32 xmb on. The backround shows up right and everything, its just almost every icon turned into a blinking white square, except for the settings ones, which you can still see the icon in between blinks, and the main icons, so its just the submenu ones.
    Is there a way i can still have this backround but make it so the icons dont to that? please help, thanks.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2007
  2. kennel90

kennel90 Member

i get the exact same problem. i created my own background in photoshop for 3.03 oe-c and it worked fine but then i updated to 3.30 oe and like you said, some of the icons just become white squares. i thought it was my icons at first and so i put the original background and they worked fine. what size is your background?

3. kennel90

kennel90 Member

hi i solved the problem. originally my background was 472x272. all i did was change the size to 350x190 and it should work. hope this works. if it don't i will do it for you.

4. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

if you use custom icons it wont do that, so you can still have the high res ones.

5. MikehMike

MikehMike Guest

This is happening in just the Network icons, hmm...

6. kennel90

kennel90 Member

yeh it happend to me. all u gotta do is resize your 01-12.bmp to the size i posted earlier. it will fix it. i spent ages tryin to work out the problem. before u make ne changes restore default settings and ur background will go white but all teh icons will work. thats how i knew that it was sumthin to do with the 01-12.bmp.