1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

customiseing the 3.10oea with icons and backgrounds and startup animation

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by hazzard35, Mar 18, 2007.

1. hazzard35

hazzard35 Member

can i do these on a 3.10oea i wana know so answer asap

2. staxx

staxx Regular member

On 3.10 oe you cant customize anything that has to do with the topmenu_plugin.rco (the icons). However you are able to customize your 01-12.bmp(background) and opening_plugin(startup) as well as a bunch of other things. Just do a search for them on this forum theres a bunch of tutorials on how to customize your xmb. Just remember though no topmenu_plugin.rco

3. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

You can customize anything but the XMB icons. Just search up custom XMB theme for PSP. Just you can't customize the icons (topmenu_plugin.rco), everything else can though. If you overwrite your topmenu_pluging.rco, it will semi-brick your PSP.

4. gasconade

gasconade Regular member

OE-C baby! lol...nah..i ran 3.10 OE-A this weekend just to test it out & see if I needed it for Ratchet & Clank (which I didn't ;} works fine on 3.03 OE-C)

3.10 OE-A is pretty much the same as 3.03 OE-C, except what the folks above stated...topmenu_plugin.rco.....please dont touch it...

you will be mad at yourself later.......

5. MidnightJ

MidnightJ Guest

Well if the next custom firmware fixes the topmenu_plugin.rco then i will update to it. But im fine with 3.03 OE-C.