1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customize PSP ISO CSO

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by mhouse, Nov 4, 2007.

1. mhouse

mhouse Guest

Any one know a way to modify the music in a psp iso game? like taking out the bad music in a video game and putting in your own music?

2. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

Yes you can delete music from an iso and it will not play that track but putting your own music on is a bit different I think it is possable but you have to convert you music files to RAW or AT3 and rename it the same as the track you deleted.

3. mhouse

mhouse Guest

ok, ill try that. What is the program that people use to open the ISO so that i can delete and edit the music?

4. palak

palak Member

just use umdgen 4.00

5. mhouse

mhouse Guest

I was trying to change the music in the psp game draghona ball z another road but there is no music folder. I just read online that you can replace the game music with your own music only on games made by EA.

6. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

hey can yall help me on what to take out of my fifa 08 iso

so that it wont have any comentaries (NARRATORS)

7. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

you need to find the folder where the music is stored. this is only avalable for some game because some are merged to gether with the game as one big folder.

I use winrar to access the folders in the iso and then i find a folder that has .at3 or .raw

If you want to change the music then you will have to convert the music into .at3 or .raw and then put it back in the same place and the same name and that still might not work.

8. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

so this will take out the comentaries

how and using what application culd i be able to listen and check to see if those aree the comentaries

9. Dr1ver

Dr1ver Regular member

there are some converters that change them to mp3 i dont know what there called but there are some. at3 is sonys own music format so there own music player will allow you to listen to them.

10. Rogdrik

Rogdrik Regular member

so do u think i should google sony music player??

im gonna try .at3 file player