1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Customized PS2 Controller

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Ender88, May 4, 2004.

1. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I was thinking about selling some of my customized PS2 controllers (clear colors with leds in the controller and plug) on eBay (maybe some memory cards as well), and people seemed interested in the modded stuff when I brought it up earlier. When I get some on eBay do you guys want the link, that is if I am allowed to post it?
    Mods: If you guys think it's alright can you tell me?
    I know there's no advertising but some guys asked, so I thought I'd ask for permission first.

2. ellizit

ellizit Guest

I'd be interested, good thinking to check with a mod first though. You might be able to work some kind of deal with aD.

3. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

I'm also in the process of that mod i mentioned before (the PS2 logo glow), its slow but worth it. I'm thinking about selling the service of modding controllers (some people already have the controllers or like a certain one) or selling pre-mods. Any ideas of things you guys have wanted moded?

4. Oner

Oner Moderator Staff Member

Although this is not modchip related and I would say it's okay but that would be hypocritical to allow the advertisement for free while others cannot. If you have the ebay stuff finished and link to it there but saying check out this stuff then okay, but not alot of blatant advertising.
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]Please Search before posting http://forums.afterdawn.com/search . Here is my PS2 Tutorial http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/15105[/small]

Last edited: May 5, 2004
  5. Ender88

Ender88 Regular member

Awsome, thanks Oner. When I get the stuff ready I'll show you guys the link.