1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custon XMB

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by amitpop, Apr 18, 2007.

1. amitpop

amitpop Member

How the heck do i get a custom XMB on my PSP? I see all these pictures with really cool designs, but i am clueless on how to do that on my PSP. I have a TA-082 running 3.03 OE-C. Can someone provide a tutorial?

Thank You

2. faqman98

faqman98 Regular member

take all of the rco's and put them in flash0:vsh\resource ur pc should ask u if u want to overwrite then if u have a backround u can just put it in your pictures file and access it through the xmb to make it ur wallpaper and bam ur done

3. chanman1

chanman1 Regular member

instead of using a program to flash, just connect a usb cable, go to recovery menu->advanced->enable flash0 and then copy files into generally vsh/resource. just make sure u copy each individual file over, not a whole folder, otherwise u will delete the other files that are needed.

as for the wallpaper, u can do what faqman said, or u can rename the wallpaper to 01-12.bmp and flash that into vsh/resource as well. u know the theme setting in ur psp where u can change the background color? its all in a 01-12.bmp file, so if u rename the background u want to 01-12.bmp, u can use that instead

4. CKhaleel

CKhaleel Regular member

u Can See my guide in my sig.