1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CW cheat database download not working

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Pud1000, May 17, 2007.

1. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

The database download that comes with the CW cheat archive wont work for me it says that it cant create a server socket or something like that..i have 3.40 OE-A. Help woould be greatly appreciated

2. Pud1000

Pud1000 Regular member

HEWOW??? I wwould really like to cheat on socom online...soryy for being obnoxious but im quite blitzed and dont have much judgment on anything...

3. skyda

skyda Regular member

cheating online is pretty cunning dude..

i know how it feels to not stand a chance against other players, but the more you play them the better you will get, and soon you will be better than them.

when i first started playing battlefeild2 modern combat on ps2 online, i couldnt even run outside without dying 10 times over.

now i can pawn and get atleast 20 kills per match, and thats rambo style, cause im not a fusking puppy that hides and snipers, or hides in glithes like a fusking coward, i just run around and kill anything in my path, i didnt need cheats, but i wonted them..

dont cheat, just practise

4. XEnigmaX

XEnigmaX Regular member