1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CW Cheat latest version questions...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by pspluvr, Sep 10, 2007.

1. pspluvr

pspluvr Regular member

Okay, before you get all annoyed at me, I did as much research as I could, but nothing really answered my questions; directly, at least. What I want to know is this...

How do I get the CW Cheat DB Download homebrew to work? I start it up, and with the WLAN switch on, it says 0 of 4 steps..., then 2 0f 4 steps..., then stops. Do I need a wireless connection for this program to work?

WITH THE PLUGINS ENABLED, I hold select for 10 seconds or longer in the XMB, and I don't see anything come up. What am I missing there?

The only games I have that it seems to work on is GTA:LCS, and Lumines, and there aren't any cheats for Lumines, but I tried it on SEGA Genesis Collection, I tried it on SVR 2006, and I tried it on a brand new game I bought, Burnout Legends, and it freezes when it gets to the gamesave load/save screen. What's wrong there? I also have the plain modules in ISO's activated as well.

What should I check on as far as any files I need to have on my memstick, and what can you tell me from what I have written?

2. psp35

psp35 Regular member

well for DB i cant help because i dont really use wifi.

well you should hold select for a few seconds when your in the game.
    and CW cheat isnt perfect. itll sometimes freeze the game. thats why theres updates.