1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cw cheat with downloaded games

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by duck123, Dec 5, 2007.

1. duck123

duck123 Member

ok im running 3.40 oe-a on a fat psp and ive got the latest version of cw cheat working on my psp and the codes for my umd games work just fine but when i try to use codes on an iso[downloaded] game it either freezes up or just flat out does not work...and my question is will cw cheat work on downloaded games? and if not is there a way i can get it to work...thanks for anyone who helps me out [and yes i've been researching but found nothing and you guys at afterdawn have always helped me out in the past..

2. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

3. LUFFYPSP

LUFFYPSP Regular member

Last edited: Dec 5, 2007
  4. BTFan

BTFan Regular member

its no problem, and recommend guides from AD so that members will give something back to aD if they can, and mods are happier :p

5. duck123

duck123 Member

thanks for tha help... never thought of that bein why...but hope it works and i'll b sure to reply once i get my psp updated and let ya kno if that was tha prollem

6. duck123

duck123 Member

ok well the codes still dont work and it will just freeze up...are there settings i need to change?