1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CWCheat for Monster Hunter Freedom 2

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by royalgod, Dec 27, 2007.

1. royalgod

royalgod Member

hi, ne1 noe how to work CWCheat with MHF2, CWcheat is already in my plugin but when i press select in gameplay nothing happens, ne1 have any suggestions to help me??

P.S. im not trying to hack online, just to hack on story mode or w/e you call it..just for the fun of it..

2. AfterDawn

AfterDawn Advertisement

3. Cacodemon

Cacodemon Member

First off how could you hack multiplayer, you help eachother in this game, and second off did you try holding the select button becuase thats what your suppose to do, if that dosent work ill give you a link that will help you.

4. royalgod

royalgod Member

ty but i found the problem it was becuz my memory stick is a lexar(crap memory stick) incompatible with CWCheat unless you do a lot of messing around with ur psp which caused a semi-brick(but fixed it luckily) on my psp... and some people just dont like hackers on multiplayer even tho it make things easier, guess there are people like that in this world

5. ba2say

ba2say Member

Guys can you send me a save file game in MHF2

name: Rod

all item in vault

max money & poke points

pls send it to my email add

removed

Last edited: Jun 15, 2008
  6. kennywolf

kennywolf Member

hi. im new to this sight so could you tell me how to download and instal that CWcheat because i want to use it in monster hunter freedom 2.

7. Dyson01

Dyson01 Member

hey, im kinda new to this sight so could you tell me how to download and install that CWcheat because i want to use it in monster hunter freedom 2. Email rockingempathy@hotmail.com
    will be a great help