1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cwcheat.....problem with the Memory Card

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by cheeher, Apr 5, 2007.

1. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

im playing FF Tactics and i downloaded a saved file over the net. i converter the file into the psp and i was able to load it. i was playing the saved file and then i replace the save file. sounds confusing but stick wit me........all of a sudden, when i load the game it says memory card not inserted. WTF? i try starting a new game and it states that i need a memory card? this has never happen before? i dunno wats wrong help me plz.

2. Odinn

Odinn Member

Wait so you loaded up a save file from the internet then converted it for your psp. It loaded before and then you tried to overwrite it with one of your one save files and now the psp won't recognize a memory stick? First of all, try out another playstation game to see if it recognizes the memory card/stick if it does then I would recommend just deleting all your save files for the FFT. If it doesn't recognize it in another game, then I don't know what to say. I remember my FF7 save randomly disappeared and I never got it back. Btw, you know FFT is coming to the PSP right? It comes out in May I believe in Japan.

3. cheeher

cheeher Regular member

yo thnx. your cool. i'll try that.