1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CwCheat problems

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by PDOWNZ, Aug 25, 2007.

1. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

Ok I flashed CWcheat to my PSP by putting the CWCHEAT.PRX in the KN folder and pasting the command after the media sinc command on the txt. file bu my menu still doesnt come up please help me!!!

2. mabarnett

mabarnett Member

To install CWCheat...

1) Take the CWCheat.prx from the KN folder and put it in ms0:/seplugins, if you don't have a seplugins in the root of your memory stick, then make one. The create a new notepad/wordpad and paste "ms0:/seplugins/CWCheat.prx" without the "" in the notepad and save it in seplugins called "game".
    2) Go to the recovery menu on your PSP and then plugins and enable the plugin.
    To access CWCheat on your PSP when you are in a game hold select untill the menu comes up.

Hope this helps.

3. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

well i know all that but the thing is i have a lexar MEMORY STICK and its one of those slow ones so the menu won't come up thats why i had to flash it

4. psp35

psp35 Regular member

i think your memory card doesnt support .prx's.

5. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

yea thats right...thats why i flashed it to my psp but its still not booting the menu

6. psp35

psp35 Regular member

what do you mean by flash it?

7. PDOWNZ

PDOWNZ Regular member

well if you read the README then it says there is a way around the slow memory stick by flashing it which means you ahve to mess with the flash 1 and flash 0 which i did but it still doesnt work