1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CWCheat Psp Slim

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by Dodgerboy, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Dodgerboy

Dodgerboy Guest

Ok, i press [select] when im in star wars battlefront RS and cwcheat pops up. wher can i walk super fast,or have unlimited health. i dont know what to do now. can someone explain what i do next.

2. asiol

asiol Regular member

press select on the game
    the menu should come up

go to select cheats options on the menu (THERE WILL BE ALOT OF CHEATS if you can see none then that game doesn't have cheats)now choose your cheats (you select them by pressing X)
    after you enable them
    press select to save them(you need to or else the cheats wont work
    )
    after you memory stick light stops flashing now press CIRCLE
    the main menu should come up
    now there will be a little option saying enable cheats
    press X to enable) you are done. now press circle
    to go back to the game

Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  3. Dodgerboy

Dodgerboy Guest

ok i enabled the cheats but they dont work. can someone give me a link to download NitePR for 3.71

4. topois

topois Member

how did you make the cwcheat work on you 3.71 custom firmware?? you see i have the same firmware and i DL CWCheat to change to disk2 on metal gear solid. i just DL. it and i cant get it to work... i have placed it in my Mem stick ROOT, and activated the plugins at the recovery mode but when i play the game and hold select at the main menu of the game nothing happens, the cheat menu doesnt pop up or shows.. what could be the problem?? pls help!!! thanx in advance!!