1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CWCHEAT v0.1.6 Rev. C pops question

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by enral, Jan 10, 2007.

1. enral

enral Regular member

I've just installed it into my psp 3.03 oe-b and apparently I have no idea how to get it to work and how to add new databases. I'm told to press select during gameboot for 3 secs but nothing comes up..and does this version work for umd games too? Help. =(

2. santana22

santana22 Guest

in order to use cwcheat you have to run an iso under devhook then in-game hold select then youll c the menu....to edit the cheat database look in the seplugins folder...then the cwcheat folder..then look for a file thats called cheat.db..open it in notepad and add the codes you want to use and the readme tells you in what format to input the codes in...and last but not least no u cannot use cwcheat on umd's.

3. enral

enral Regular member

so in other words...using cheats for iso need devhook? And in 3.03 oe-b, there's this option in hiding corrupted icon and apparantly it can't work..the no-umd mode also cannot work..is it meant to be like that and to be implemented in the future?