1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cwcheat w/ new socom upgrade.

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by kreeger, Aug 10, 2007.

1. kreeger

kreeger Guest

I have homebrew on my pssp and has worked for the past almost year how can i hack with new upgrade that was automatic when i turned socom on, now i can't use cwcheat. What do i have to do to use it?

2. Crazykid3

Crazykid3 Regular member

Download the most current version of CWCheat 0.9.1.5 from there site. Then copy the folder "seplugins" to the root directory in your memory stick. Then go into Recovery Mode (boot holding R-Trigger) and scroll down to plugins-> and [enable] the two cwcheat files. When your in a game (in the game only, not when its loading the game/next level/ect, not when you're at the main menu, in the actually game), press and hold Select. When you click on the cheat list, if it's just blank, then there are no current codes for that game. Don't worry, CWCheat releases an updated version of the library file twice a week ... when the site is actually up.