1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cyclic redundancy check

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by ozziefire, Apr 18, 2005.

1. ozziefire

ozziefire Guest

i have tried with three different copies of "The Forgotten" to open it using the latest shrink, it gets to 24% analyizing and stops on all three copies. I have noticed that when trying to open this particular movie with shrink it only comes up with dvd movie and not the name of the movie like in cases of other dvd's. I have also noticed that watching the preview of the movie whilst shrink is analyizing the dvd seems to freeze on all three copies when the feature starts. Is this a new copy protection ??? How can i back up this dvd ????????????? HELP!!

2. jccrowboy

jccrowboy Guest

I had the same problem the other day with The Forgotten & the way around it is to use Decrypter first & then to use Shrink as per normal, came out fine.

3. Noqoilpi

Noqoilpi Regular member

4. colw

colw Active member

I've even forgotten what the orignal probelem with this movie was - use the search button - plenty of threads available.

The movie itself is forgettable but with latest versions of DVD Decrypter, this puppy is a puppy cat - just rolls over and wants to play.

5. jmet

jmet Regular member