1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cyclic renducy check

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by hd517, Oct 31, 2004.

1. hd517

hd517 Member

hey yall, i was following the directions of the afterdawn guide on how to burn dvds using dvd shrink, but when analyzing the movie (buce Almighty) it said that there was an error on drive E, i think and gave a message saying "cyclic renducy check". what is that? what do i need to do , i have dvd decrypter also, but i never used it

2. hd517

hd517 Member

i tried this again but it read : copy protection error- the read failed beacuase the sector is encrypted. what should i do?

3. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member

Clean the disk and try to rip with DVD Decrypter first, then run it through DVD Shrink.

4. andmerr

andmerr Guest

once you clean the disc if it still doesnt work even though you try decryptor try just copying the disc to a video_ts folder on your hard drive and then burn it back using shrink or try isobuster

isobusters spiel:

Software Publisher's Description

IsoBuster is an expert and low-cost utility that recovers data from CDs and DVDs. All CD and DVD file systems are supported, and the program also supports an enormous range of image files. It comes with a comprehensive help file, scanning for lost UDF files and folders, and a CD and DVD surface scan. Find lost data on CDs or DVDs created with drag-and-drop applications (DirectCD, InCD, DLA, InstantWrite). Find lost pictures created and saved to CD with Mavica or other equipment.

Download.com Review of IsoBuster

This program recovers various kinds of information from any type of CD or DVD. During installation, IsoBuster asks the user to select the file systems to associate with the program, such as ISO9660 and UDF. If you don't make the selection at that time, you can do it manually later. After the software launches, it automatically configures and shows all the information on the CD or DVD in the CD-ROM drive. The program lists the computer-assigned and actual file names of recoverable files. Recovering any deleted file takes seconds. Besides the recovery functions, IsoBuster can play audio files, search for deleted names through keywords, and extract files from all the sessions done on the CD or DVD. Although the graphics and organization of the program are only average, the performance is outstanding. This software can help just about everyone.

http://www.smart-projects.net/isobuster/

5. hd517

hd517 Member

thanx, all of your answers helped me out

6. jr13030

jr13030 Guest

I ran into the same problem with "Remember the Titans." Gave up after several tries, then used a different copy of the movie, and it read and copied fine. Must've been something on there that I just couldn't clean!