1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cyclowiz 3.0 update problems

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by umkay316, Jun 18, 2007.

1. umkay316

umkay316 Member

So I have a few questions about this update, since it seems it killed my chip. I was tryin to update to Cyclowiz 3.0 and no success. First off:
    1. What is a programming/verifying loop? is it everytime you see the download bar or is it when you the the screen that says there is a problem programming it would you like to try again?
    What i did was went to the screen that said it failed then tried it again and midway through turned if off since it seemed like it wasn't working. now my chip LED light does not turn on at all???
    The wire were correct since I tripled checked them. Anybody else having issues?

2. Scruffy29

Scruffy29 Regular member

Did your cyclowiz work before you attempted to update it ?

They say if its working dont update it

I didnt even have to put a update on mine it came with it I just isntaleld it and threw Mario Party 8 back up and Wa-lA

3. umkay316

umkay316 Member

yes it was working, but mario party 8 seemed a bit slow at times... By the way, anyone know how to add solder to the wii circuit board? I seemed to have taken off the solder that was on the board and I can't get solder to stick to the baord anymore???

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

5. umkay316

umkay316 Member

Thanks, any suggestions on how I am suppose to do that without soldering the other pads next to it... haha

6. Scruffy29

Scruffy29 Regular member

Mario Party 8 is fine... Only time its "slow" is when you use a duelo candy and he went on fire... then it was fine 1 second later thats greed you tryed to fix something that wasent broken...