1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CycloWiz Modchip

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii / Wii U' started by Menion, May 10, 2007.

1. Menion

Menion Regular member

alright so after being on the forums for awhile now Everybody has the WiiKey or The wiiD thats cool and all but Does anybody out there have the CycloWiz or has ever tried it? i know it was the first and has the least amount of features but i honestly don't care about that I would just like to hear a review on that one; and that on/off switch was neat reminding me of the old region switch mod on the Cube :)

2. DraTs

DraTs Regular member

Actually, I believe that it was the second one. I believe wiinja was first, or however you spell that chip's name.

3. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

It was the second! Wiinja was first, and all it was was a microchip that you could just buy at Radioshack, and program yourself! I was thinking of buying a Cyclowiz, when I first heard of it, but didn't... I haven't heard many reviews on it, but I would think that it's a good chip! I personally have a WiiD, and I actually got it for $38 (shipping included), so it was actually cheaper then the others! I personally would go with the WiiD (but that's just me)...

4. Sonysoft

Sonysoft Member

Well my brother just got his cyclowiz to work-and it works flawlessly apart from the skipping on some gomes. This can be fixed by updatin it tho as you probably already know, it works ok and isnt too hard too install, if ur cool with the switch idea then go for it.

5. TheV

TheV Regular member

I've got a cyclowiz since the beginning and it works flawless only i dont have a upgrade switch so i cant upgrade but still it works great

6. Menion

Menion Regular member

ok thats cool, Iv'e had the Wiikey installled in my system for sometime now I was just curious about this particular one in general thanx, (Yeah I saw the WiiNinga but it just looked confusing as all hell)