1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d box help

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by kev1961, Aug 1, 2007.

1. kev1961

kev1961 Member

can only get bbc1 to channel 5 lost all the other channels. done a scan and nothing happend found the channels but couldnt watch anything, checked my area and code (6952) thats ok and still cant watch any after doing several scans;;;;

also where can I get a guide on how to reflash it step by step to commando 8

2. ratters

ratters Member

I have a similar problem, now with only 120 channels and some channels having signal problems, sky sports and the movies channels are also not showing up after re-scanning.

using sportster 1.7 at the moment

Can somone also foward a guide on how to reflash and upgrade to commando 8.

3. bigdunc

bigdunc Regular member

Wot image mate
    Restart your cam .............paul

4. kev1961

kev1961 Member

I think I am using sportstar 1.70, I have a guide of how to flash the image but knowing my luck I will balls it up, if Ihad commando 8 but havent do I just flash commando to the box

5. kev1961

kev1961 Member

how do i reset my cams ? just done a full sacn once again and still cant get any sky channels really confusing me

6. Fekker

Fekker Regular member

Try a BRUTEFORCE scan.

7. kev1961

kev1961 Member

havent got brutefoce on the dbox.It says that the channels are found so I save it as normal, but when I go to sports,movies or anyother sky channel they dont appear no picture. do you think some one has changed the settings and knackered it up? cant find anything about the settings on the net been looking for ages, am sure its somert simple but not to me

8. kev1961

kev1961 Member

got my box working again dont know what I did but its on thanks t all who tried to help ur stars