1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

daja vu

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by ayarip, May 6, 2007.

1. ayarip

ayarip Guest

i have trided shrink, dvd decrypter, rip4me, dvdclone and anydvd beta and i still can't seem to get it done i am on a mission and need some help as i think this is some of the new locks and i hate to buy a ripper and have it not work and they say they do but don't i even trided avsdve dvefad i am new only done a few but have followed the directions. has any one done it?

2. colw

colw Active member

Think we have been here before - look/search previous threads and responses/solutions

3. johnnyd54

johnnyd54 Regular member

IF you use shrink you willsee two movies, select the smallest and burn it. The other one has a bunch of anrrative crap on it.

4. ayarip

ayarip Guest

i used ripit4me and it crashed (and by the way sorry for starting new thread newbe) any way i opend the net to let it note the maker and when i started it again to try it acted different so i selected movie only with the wizard and kept my computer from sleeping and it did it. just fineshed at about one am. so they are right it does work and thanks for the imfo on sectors i didn't know about there use as a protect tool i was getting a lot of that vts_1_vob can not write erro. any way i will read more and thank you.