1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn! Forgot how to put emulators...

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by kikzm33z, Sep 30, 2007.

1. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

I upgraded my PSP to 3.52M33-4 because in 3.40OE-A for some odd reason my emulators don't work.It was after I downgraded from 3.71M33...Well that's another story.I'll get back to the topic.Can someone guide me through on how to put GPsp and Snes9xtyl onto my PSP?Sorry for noobish question but I really did forget...And the readme doesn't explain how to.

EDIT: NVM, after downgrading from 3.71M33, I can't play emulators...

EDIT: I got GPsp into my PSP...Still working out how to place Snes into my PSP.Some help please?

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007
  2. sendsend

sendsend Member

for the gpsp thing i think you need to obtain some bios thing.

for the snes
    1.download and install some program called kxploit on your computer
    2.download a snes emulator, best one is snes9xtyl

next.... not sure if this is right for your psp version but im on 3.40 oe-a and emulators works fine.

3.connect psp to pc, open up your psp drive, click on psp folder, then create a new folder and name it "GAME150"
    4.run kxploit (if its in spanish change it, somehow i forgot), select yorur psp drive, then open up the snes eboot.php (where ever you have downloaded it on your pc) done.

and... one last thing, open ur psp folder and if the kxploit has put the emulator folders in the "GAME" folder then , move the "SNES"(or whatever you named it) and "SNES%" in the "GAME150" folder.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2007