1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Damn, I am so temped to get Live

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by BurningAs, Jun 14, 2007.

1. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

Well, guys i got hooked on Forza 2 last night. It's a great game- the first car sim i have ever gotten into. Now i am so temped to flash to iextreme and play this baby online. what do u think? online with this game will be worth it?

i have a redick Lexus IS300 at S967

2. bailey07

bailey07 Regular member

I dont have Forza 2 but looks a great game and I think it would be great online.Also if you get live you can go online with your other games.But you'll have to make sure that your Forza 2 is a stealth back-up or original if you want to use it with iextreme.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

I think it would be worth it, but be prepared to get waxed. Those guys online are top notch and can really race. I have learned that people online are pretty hard core when it comes to their skill level on most games. If you get online let me know and we can set up a game. I have it and have not played it online yet.
    I am running a VIS Integra as my best car at the moment. Pretty much has all upgrades but i just have to learn how to get it tuned correctly to get even more out of it.

4. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

I just sold a VIS Integra (S-967) at the auction house for a lousy $5,202

I'm currently building up the 1995 Eclipse that in real life, I flipped off of pacific coast hwy the day I got it.

5. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Totally worth it online but like steimy said, they're tough. I'm already sick of the Nissan Speedway with R1 cars that I haven't unlocked yet killing me. I hate that track. I like to play actual race tracks that thrive on skill.

6. WiganScum

WiganScum Member

I'm a big forza fan but I've only had a few races online so far. I was annoyed to be beaten a half dozen times by a guy with basically a more powerful car. I put a few restrictions on power to even things out but I still got nailed. Don't think he was any better than me just a hell of a lot faster.

Where's the pleasure in beating someone cause you have the better car? If I get beat cause someone drives better than me then I have no complaints.

Ok moan over.

I also prefer Ghost Recon 2 over Rainbow Six Vegas, I'm sure there is a psychologist out there whom will tell me this means something. Sorry I'm going off topic.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

PS2Menace, a bit off topic here.
    Sorry to hear you messed up the car. I hear Eclipses are fairly easy to make a tuner out of. They say that the parts can be a bit cheaper than other cars. My last one got me into too much trouble so i sold it. Had a 2003 Nissan Sentra SE-R with a few nice mods. Got 3 tickets in 2 years and said "that's enough of this" and traded it in on my current Mazda 6S V6 sports sedan. Few mods to it but outside it looks stock. Plus there are so many on the road these days that the police barely look at me now. When i got it the first year it was out there were hardly any. I still love it. Fast enough for some fun and handles like a dream. Has a great stock suspension on it. If they would have made a V6 version of the Mazdaspeed 6 i would have bought one, but alas they only made the S/C 4cyl :(