1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DAMN I NEED HELP (STEALTH)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by catsee, Jul 17, 2007.

1. catsee

catsee Guest

Guysim trying to make old backups like king kong but the few on newsbins aren't stealth, i go to soft mod files but most of there files wont work, i have the mullet, i need some1 to help me find stealth files i realy realy need help thanks

2. catsee

catsee Guest

no matter where i find stealth patch mullets says pfi file is invalid

3. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I haven't tried to patch that one, but I know the guy who runs this site tests everything before he puts it on there. You may be trying to patch the wrong region although I'm not sure it matters since it's regionfree.

http://ss.softmodfiles.net

Last edited: Jul 17, 2007
  4. steimy

steimy Active member

they list different files for different regions so i assume it does matter which you use. Are you using the newest version of the program to patch it? Doesn't it test for stealth and then you can use the CRC tab to have it find the needed files for you and then patch it.

5. Memnock

Memnock Active member

No I'm just talking about region free games. In xdvdmulleter they don't it's a PAL region free game for example, it just has all the regions checked.

6. catsee

catsee Guest

Guys everything worked, like always i just had to jump back online n say thanks

7. catsee

catsee Guest

Guys everything worked, like always i just had to jump back online n say thanks

8. catsee

catsee Guest

memnock im trying my hardest to stealth final fantasy, i dl a ntsc stealth file from softmod ur friend website now from here what do i do to stealth the game using the mullet 9.7. the file says Final_Fantasy_XI_ntsc_by_artx.bin its just 1 file

9. catsee

catsee Guest

maybe if i ask a little nice some1 will help? please

10. Memnock

Memnock Active member

I check that site and a few other and didn't see the nstc PFI nor DMI files anyway. I did find the PAL ones, but they won't work on a NSTC game and it's not regionfree. Don't you have to pay like $13 a month to play that anyway?

11. catsee

catsee Guest

ok so im not going crazy im not the only person who cant find it
    i have 1 last question my friend has old firmware not ixtreme i dont even know what firm he has but when i make my games stealth some work some dont on his old firmware, my questions is how do i make my games stealth but able to work on old firmware or how do i check to see if it will wrk on old firm or not

12. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Stealth patched ixtreme compatible games work on any older firmware as well. If it doesn't then there's something with the drive.

13. catsee

catsee Guest

MEMNOCK i swear i have ixtreme 1.0 dirt works for me i bring it to my friend house it doesent work, but then i take a different stealth game that works on my console it works for him, it a 50/50 chance with his system, 1 time this dude had a real old firmware i put my games n his system it didnt work and all my games r stealth