1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dangerous?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Vergil902, Feb 7, 2008.

1. Vergil902

Vergil902 Member

I always play backups on my 360 and I keep hearing that I shouldn't, even playing offline, have my wireless usb adapter hooked up to my 360 while playing. Has anyone actually been banned this way or is it just hype? I have a benq flashed with ixtreme 1.4.1 and if it helps i haven't and have no intention of playing online, only use the internet for system updaates.

2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I have been useing the same setup and nothing bad has happend to me so ya just hype

3. oosel

oosel Regular member

I got banned, never played on live but forgot one time playeed a backup while the ethernet was hooked up (forgot to unplug it)I did NOT play on live and still got banned. i would allways unplug the ethernet when a backup is in there if it was me. I had been safe from ban since it all started I just forgot one time (new years i was drunk and forgot lol)and that was all it took. No biggie I dont use live anyway.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2008
  4. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

Lmao sounds like a bad rape story

5. oosel

oosel Regular member

lol yea my ass still hurts!

6. yzrider22

yzrider22 Regular member

If you got banned from one time playing on live you must not be makeing correct backups.I have playing over a year now both online in offline with backups and orignals and havent been banned.I'm not saying it won't happen but I think If they are correct,you will be safe untill they find a way to prop Check for backups.

7. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

I agree I have been playing forever and have never had n e trouble

8. edge2121

edge2121 Member

i got banned, but the only reason i think it happened is because i was testing a copy of Project Sylpheed like 2 weeks before it came out. Not 100% sure if thats the real reason, but i guess playing a game before release throws a red flag to microsoft.