1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark aLEX AND PSP iso

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Dejavus, Jun 24, 2007.

1. Dejavus

Dejavus Member

hi everyone,

I currently have firmware 1.50 on my psp and I have devhook to run home brews and my back up iso. I want to install dark alex so that I can play playststion 1 games on my psp.

If i install dark alex will still be able to run my iso's on dark alex or will i still be able to reboot and run devhook to run my iso's.

cheers

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

3. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Custom firmware is a walk in the park for ISO's. All you do, is put your ISO's in the ISO folder in the root of your memory stick, and play them from the game section of the XMB!

4. pablo3

pablo3 Member

Hi, I have Firmware 1.5 as it came with my PSP originally, and I have been enjoying great home brew applications and emulators on it without a single problem.

What is the latest custom firmware, and how safe is it?

So there isn't really anything to do in order to run ISOs? That sounds great.

5. Ce_Yu_Pe

Ce_Yu_Pe Regular member

Try 3.40oe-a. Like he said above, very easy to play ISO's and its very safe as long as you read and do exactly what the readme says

6. reece575

reece575 Member

hey people,

yer i got that new firmware its great stuff, but i got a problem when i try to load a emulator or this universle remote thing, it comes up with Error 8002014C

please help

7. tipst3r80

tipst3r80 Member

hi..im on 3.03 oec...i wanna upgrade to 3.4oea but i dont know how to set this 1.5 kernel to the recovery menu...i dont know whats a kernel and i dont know how to get to the recovery menu, i tried searching it on my menues but its not there..can u help me out pls. tnx.

8. tipst3r80

tipst3r80 Member

oh...i found it! another question...will this solve my problems when playing downloaded games because some of the games i downloaded doesnt run on my psp..it always says this game could not be started..tnx.

9. trumando

trumando Member

hi, i've got a 3.03oe-a psp but want to upgrade to the latest 3.40oe-a but everytime i seem to try it says corrupted data and won't work.. meaning the latest games won't work on my psp.

can anyone offer me an guidance?
    Regards,

10. kikzm33z

kikzm33z Regular member

I know I'm a bit late,but you should upgrade to 3.71M33.But FIRST you MUST upgrade to 3.52M33-4 or 3.52M33-3 in order to install 3.71M33.Anyways, when you download it, read the readme.Oh,and the link to the site is in my signature.On the site, it will say >>PSP 3.71 M33<<.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2007