1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Alex's Psardumper

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by craigerd, Dec 17, 2007.

1. craigerd

craigerd Member

I downloaded the M_33NEWPSARDUMPER file from dark alex and trying to install onto 3.71M33-4. I've tried to install using the forums for PSARDUMP and it's confusing. What files need to go where? There are two folders when you extract the file: newpsardumper and src. Newpsardumper has three files: eboot.pbp, libpsardumper.prx and pspdecrypt.prx. Src has numerous files. Please offer some instruction.

2. drakex

drakex Regular member

both folder go into

x:\psp\game\

Then try it.

3. craigerd

craigerd Member

It worked! Thanks alot for your help.

4. darkadam

darkadam Member

Ok, I am a noob. I will tell you that right now. Less than a week of Custom firmwares, downgrading, upgrading, emuing has my head spinning.

Please. Please PLEASE someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

I'm trying to get this damned Popsloader thing working and I know I need the PSARDumper. I have 3.71 M33-4, and I've loaded the psardumper and the src folder into PSP/GAME. I put the eboot.php on the root and the damned thing is stuck! It keeps saying it's the wrong eboot. I copied it from the PSARDumper. Was I supposed to get it from some other place? Popsloader? I think Dark Alex was trying to make this less confusing, but he only ended up doing the opposite for me.

please help. Thanks.