1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dark Alliance - Balder's Gate HELP!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'PS2' started by grecinos, Jan 18, 2004.

1. grecinos

grecinos Guest

Hey folks,

so far I have been able to backup 2 games. So I was 2 for 2 until I tried backing up Dark Alliance. I backed it up just like my other games but when I went to use the swap disk plus slider tool it locked up and refused to load. Is there a patch for certain games or a cd I can burn to get this baby to fire up? Please help me ASAP!!!

thanks!

2. Xian

Xian Regular member

3. grecinos

grecinos Guest

I tried burning a copy of the cd loader available at swapmagicfix.com but when I go to swapthe Swap Magic DVD (version 3) with the cd loader it fails to load. I've tried both 700 MB cd's and 650 MB cd's using Nero and CDRWin at the lowest record speed. Any ideas why it's not working? It's driving me crazy!!!

4. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

well, for one, you dont have the swap magic 3 dvd. you need to boot the swap magic cd,
    then swap with cd loader,
    then hit eject and
    put in the swap magic dvd,
    then hit x,
    then swap with your game.

5. grecinos

grecinos Guest

Thanks for the response...
    That's another problem I'm having, when I try and boot off the Swap Magic CD (ver. 3) the console says "Please insert a PlayStation or PlayStation 2 format disc". I'm pretty sure I have a ver 9 PS2. Are there any fixes for this problem?